Monday, July 11, 2011

Yesterday was a great day, she seemed to warm up to my mom and I both so we could take turns with carrying her in this heat. We had trouble getting her to sleep last night and this morning it seems she will only let me hold her. We had to go back to the orphaning this morning and she only wanted the nannies, This must be a very hard time for her, the transition from the orphanage to 3 strangers. She loves bubbles and watermelon. I didn't bring many toys to Vung Tau so I think she is kinda bored in the hotel compared to the craziness in the orphanage. It has been emotionally and physically draining on all of us. Looking forward to getting back to Ho Chi Minh city where we will have a pool and I really can't wait to get back home to finally settle in. Thanks for all the thoughts and prays, they are truly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you Kate! All your posts are bringing tears to my eyes! I can't wait to meet her. I knew that she would enjoy being with you as you are an amazing person and are an amazing mom already! See you soon, thinking of you!
    Say hi to mom and dad!
    Kristine, Kirk and girls!

    ReplyDelete