Monday, July 18, 2011

Went to the foreign affairs office and to apply for Amelias Vietnamese passport today and spent the afternoon getting some paperwork done so we can hopefully come home soon. Took Amelia swimming, she loves the water, laughing and giggling as she splashes around. Now she is fast asleep on me for her afternoon nap. She is Pretty goodwitnher naps, if only we could get her to sleep through the night. Found out today that at the orphanage they give then bottles throughout the night while they are sleeping which might be why she thinks she needs to get up to get ever 3-4 hours for a bottle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate!!!
    I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you so much! I saw your pictures and got teary! She is so beautiful! You are an amazing mom! Can't wait until you are back and I cant wait to meet beautiful Amelia! I promise the nights will get better, but it will probably take some time!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete