Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Amelia finally had a good night sleep last night. I think she is starting to feel a lot more settled and comfortable. She will play a little more on her own in he apartment and is smiling and laughing and being her goofy self again. This morning she walked over to me and gave me lots of sticky kisses on the cheek and then laughed. We took her shopping today to get her some traditional Vietnamese outfits and gifts to give her as she grows up as well as some paintings for her room. Now it's nap time and then down for a swim in the pool. At first she wasn't sure of the water but now she can't get enough.

2 comments:

  1. Bravo for the night! Toan sleeps through the night now, it took 3 or 4 nights. He sleeps between the both of us and we can tell he is more relaxed and confident. No more waking up crying, just like that. He is wandering about in the house, exploring, and will come back to me every once in a while, just to make sure I am still here and things are ok. The difference is like night and day. I sent you an email, did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see you and Amelia splashing about. Can't wait to be back to Russia to be with my Baby Bird.
    What a wild ride! To think soon you'll be back home and every morning you will awake to her. So happy for you girl.

    ReplyDelete