Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pictures coming soon, I can't attach them with the IPad but have sent some out to be added by Evan. Got Amelia's passport pictures done today and took her to see Dr Johnathon, He didn't have any concerns.. Also did a little shopping before heading back to the hotel for lunch and swim time. Amelia is really adjusting well. She is really very funny and outgoing when it's the two of us but more shy when my parents are around, she is laughing and running and starting to let me put her down to do stuff around the apartment while she plays with her toys as long as it is just the two of us. She is really warming up to her grandma and grandpa too. She is eating better now if we could just get her sleeping better. I am sure it will be an adjustment when we go back to Canada but I think she will settle in quickly. She is a very smart girl. Bought some Vietnamese music and DVDs for her and she loves them. I think she finds comfort in heraring her language. I tried to repeat some to her but she just laughed at me. Tomorrow is another day to just relax at the pool, Monday we start all the paperwork so we can finally come home. Missing home a lot and can't wait to see everyone. Sad to be missing Scarlett's first birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment